- To promote and administer the District Rotaract Programme working easily with the DRR and District Rotaract Council
- Encourage all clubs to start Rotaract Clubs.
- Motivate Rotaractors to conduct a significant program/project to observe World Rotaract Day (March 13th)
- Provide guidance for organizing District Rotaract Conference.
- Motivate and involve Rotaractors in various youth-oriented Club Projects and help them in planning and implementing developmental and socially relevant projects.
- Provide them help to organize training programs for youth for leadership, personality development and communication skills.
- Organize special programs during the Rotaract week/ month.
- To promote and administer Interact Programs in the District
- Motivate Rotary Clubs to have at least two active Interact Clubs.
- Spread message about Rotary’s Commitment to youth.
- Help & Guide Interact Clubs to organize zonal level meets.
- Hold special orientation programs for the Interactors.
- Arrange Inter Schools Competitions, debates and essay contests on theme based issue.
- Maintain regular contact with the Head of the Institution and the President/Secretary.
- Organize special programs during the Interact week/month.
- Organize a program where the lnteractors are told about Rotary, the Mission of Rotary, the Aims and Objectives of Rotary, the 4-waytest.
- Organize Model United Nations Assembly.
- To develop and oversee RYLA programmes in the District/Zones & RYLA for physically challenged persons.
- Encourage smaller Clubs to hold one-clay RYLA camps.
- Educate Rotary Clubs about importance of RYLA.
- Emphasize importance of Rotary’s commitment to youth.
- Motivate young school going children to participate in constructive activities and channelizing their energies into socially meaningful projects.
- Organize sports promotion activities, encourage young budding persons.
- Organize the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards and sports promotion camps with the objective of character building and leadership
- To promote Rotary’s program for Youth Services.
- To encourage specific programs of service to youth.
- Establish contacts with clubs abroad and plan International Youth Exchange activity.
- Encourage clubs to select Youth to participate in the Exchange Programme.
- Arrange orientation & stay for incoming FYE students.
- Promote home hosting of the visiting exchange youth, draw suitable program for their stay and to publicize the visits of an exchange team visiting the local community with special emphasis on Youth Protection norms.
Our Statement of Conduct for Working with Youth outlines the philosophy:
Rotary International strives to create and maintain a safe environment for all youth who participate in Rotary activities. To best of their ability, Rotarians, Rotarians’ spouses and partners, and other volunteers must safeguard the children and young people with whom they come into contact and protect them from physical, sexual, or emotional abuse.